New Favorite Pouch

Today I am sharing my new favorite pouch pattern!  I was lucky enough to do some testing for Sara over at Sew Sweetness and I made this little beauty:


This is the Cotton Candy pouch from her new line of Minikins.  I love that the sides are made from foam so that when you unzip it it's like a mini cube that you can see everything inside it.


I've been holding onto the fabric I used for the lining for a long time.  It's an Alexander Henry print with a lot going on and I could never bear to cut it up - I'm so glad to have found the perfect use for it!  This is also my best-fitting lining ever!  It's a little pinched at one end because I used a zipper I had on hand and it was two inches shorter than what the pattern called for.  If you follow the instructions you won't have this problem.

I normally give my kids my tester bags because I don't like something about them, but I'm keeping this one for myself.  Right now it's housing all of my cross-stitch floss and it works so perfectly!

Comments