Perfect Pocket Pillow


My newest pattern is here: The Perfect Pocket Pillow!  This pattern is based on a tooth fairy pillow that I made my oldest son years ago - almost a full year before he actually lost a tooth in fact.  It's a quick 30-minute project that makes it easy for the tooth fairy to find that tiny tooth in the middle of the night.


The finished pillow is 6"x6", with a small pocket on the front, the perfect size to hold both a tooth and a dollar bill.  The big pocket on the back is big enough to hold just about anything!


The front is made from 2.5" strips, so it's a great way to use up extra jelly roll strips of a favorite fabric line!


After I'd sewn up a few tooth fairy versions I decided to sew one up in Christmas fabrics just to see how it would look as an Advent Calendar.  You can slip a magnet inside the pocket, then use another magnet on the front to count down the days.  The big pocket on the back has room for that day's sweet treat!


I hope you make some fun memories with your Perfect Pocket Pillow!

Comments