Gypsy Wife Hiatus

We're into November now and my mind has turned to Christmas!  I am hoping to make several Christmas gifts this year: two quilts, a table runner, a pillow, and maybe a couple of small bags.  Since the Gypsy Wife quilt is just for fun (and I am still a bit bored with picking out all the colors) I've decided to get it to a place that I'm mostly happy with and then set it aside for a while while I work on something new.

So I made a few filler blocks:



And then got the entire top left and a bunch of the bottom left sewn together:


I suppose in a perfect world, I would have finished the bottom middle too so that that was all one piece under the sloth and they could be joined, but as you can see in the bottom right corner I've already moved on to another project and I needed the floor space to lay it out.  I'm looking forward to coming back to this one later with a fresh eye - I'm sure it'll go together quickly then!

Comments