One Quilty Goal - March 2018

I'm working on some secret sewing at the moment so I'm going to keep my March goal simple: I want to finish my Release the Kraken quilt top.  This was a block-of-the-month quilt put together by Quarter Inch of Quirk and I kept up right until the end, except for December.  It was one of those projects where I wished I had the next month's pattern as soon as I finished the previous month's, and I'm not really sure why I haven't gotten back to it.

Not only do I have most of the months done, I even have them assembled.  Here's the bottom two-thirds of the quilt:


And here's the moon for the top section:


I just need to make a handful of stars and then it's a finished top!

Linking up at Elm Creek Quilts for One Monthly Goal.


Comments

Carrie Bee said…
Gorgeous top, I especially love your moon! Good luck finishing it up this month!!!
Patty said…
Love your quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.