One Quilty Goal - April 2018

The logical goal for April would probably be to quilt my Release the Kraken quilt top that I finished last month; however, I'm trying to use this challenge to stretch myself so I decided to pick something different.

My son was paging through one of my quilt books last fall and decided he wanted to make the Sleigh Bell Sampler quilt from Sherri Fall's Winter Wonderland book.  We've got all the quilt blocks made, but that's it.  My goal for this month is to start finishing it with him. At a minimum, I hope to sew the red snowflake border around each of the twelve squares, but I'd really like to finish the whole top with him!  It sounds easy, but sometimes we struggle to find time where we are both interested in sewing with each other at the same time.  I'm hoping spring break is when we can make it happen!


I'm linking up this goal with Elm Street Quilts.

Comments

Patty said…
Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.