Temperature Quilt Check-In: Six Rows!

My temperature quilt is now roughly the size of a table runner:


I'm loving how it looks, but there should be a whole lot more than two yellow squares so far!  The weatherman said that we should be getting back to "normal" temperatures this week and I hope he is right!  The last two purples look a little more pink sewn into this, but their weirdness will just remind me of the April snowstorm that dropped fourteen inches of snow on us.  This quilt has no rules except that there's no unpicking, so once it's in, it's in.  Poor fabric choices just become part of the story.

Comments

I love the palette you've chosen and the interest of having print fabrics included. Congratulations on keeping up with the project! I so wanted to participate, but knew I didn't have the bandwidth this year.