One Quilty Goal - July 2018

I've been focusing on my Quilt Block Summer initiative since May, but this month I do have a project that needs to be finished.  My quilt guild had a Stitched competition at its May meeting and my group made this cute cat quilt in ninety minutes!


We had a mystery bag of solid fabrics and had to make a quilt of at least 24"x24".  30 minutes in we were given the green fabric and told we had to incorporate it (the cat's eyes) and 60 minutes in we were told we had to have at least one log cabin block.

My goal for the month is to finish this quilt.  One of the corners is not square so I need to replace it before I can quilt and bind it.  The quilt is going to be donated to a local children's hospital when it is finished.

I am linking up my goal with Elm Street Quilts.

Comments

Fun challenge!! Cute quilt, kids will love it
What a fun project. It's just wonderful.
Patty said…
What a fun challenge! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.