Quilt Block Summer Week 13

Welcome to lucky week 13 of quilt block summer!  Less than a month and summer vacation will be over.  I've got two kids who are ready for school already and one who wants summer to last forever.

Temperature Quilt 2018
On Sunday, I was able to add my latest row to the main quilt.  The top is getting heavy - this is going to be a nice warm quilt to snuggle under!


Harry Potter Bookcase
Another fun block this week.  I didn't have any fabric I liked for the scarf so I had to order some.  Within an hour of the box arriving I was hard at work putting this together - it looks exactly like I hoped it would!


2018 Summer Sampler
Block 12 is called Milan.  It was a little fiddly getting all the seams to line up properly, but I'm happy with my color placement in this block.


Ricochet Quilt
The blocks are done!  One cut of background fabric is enough to make two blocks, so once the first block was done, I couldn't help myself and just had to finish the last block too!


Trinket Quilt
Lots of "adventures" this week with the kids, so I didn't quite have time to finish up my Trinket 9-patch; all I got was one of the five mini blocks that I needed to make.  But my cutting table is strewn with Alison Glass fabric and the paper piecing patterns so this will be done as soon as I get a little time to play!


#100Days100Blocks2018
The first third is done!  Only one more block and the rectangle section is done - onward to triangles!


Hope you had a great sewing week too!

Comments