Quilt Block Summer Week 17

Welcome to this week's Quilt Block Summer Summary!  The kids are back at school, the air feels like fall, and I'm declaring the next two weeks my "mom vacation" to do whatever I want!  After that it'll be time for my annual fall decluttering and cleaning (less fun, but satisfying when it's over).

Temperature Quilt 2018
I was hoping to use my red pencil fabric for the first day of school, but temperatures are falling here so I had to settle for some pink scissors.


Harry Potter Bookcase
A big week for Harry Potter!  I only had to piece a potion bottle and a book, but those two pieces finished off the fourth bookshelf!


2018 Summer Sampler
Block 16 is called Maois and fits in perfectly with the stripey blocks I'm making for #100Days100Blocks2018 this week.  I realized that I assembled it wrong right as I finished trimming the last side.  Grr.  I still think it looks good so I'm leaving it for now.  If it bugs me when I do the final assembly I'll fix it then.


Ricochet Quilt
Finishing this is my September goal!


Trinket Quilt
The end of the reds.  This quilt is going a bit slower than I expected, but it's about halfway done.


#100Days100Blocks2018
Stripes, stripes, stripes.  So fast and easy!


Hope you had a great sewing week too!

Comments