One Quilty Goal - November 2018

My sewing room is getting a little too crowded with UFOs for my liking.  From the chair at my machine I can see eight different projects (and there are plenty more tucked away). My goal for the month is to clean it up a little.

First, I've mentioned this Modern Fans QAL before - I'd like to get the top finished on time.  I've got the top two rows made and just need to make two more.


Second, I've got these two quilts from 100Days100Blocks completely pieced, they just need to be quilted and bound.  I'd like to get at least one of these finished.


Finally, I want to get a start on my Christmas sewing list by making a Dwight pillow to match the Dwight Quilt I made last year.


So, can I finish one top, one quilt, and a pillow?  I hope so!  I'm linking up my goal with Elm Street Quilts.

Comments

Patty said…
What a cute reindeer! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.
Danice G said…
All so pretty. I really love that dark green in the Modern Fans quilt top.