A Finished Year of Monthly Goals

A big thank you to Cheryl at Elm Street Quilts for hosting a fun year of monthly goals!  I didn't win any prizes, but I did complete 11 of the 12 goals I set for myself and I'm pretty proud of that!

December is a pretty busy month for me so I didn't want anything too stressful.  I had a post a few weeks ago about some random sewing that I finished up (including showing off where the block from my December goal post showed up).  I also worked a lot on a secret sewing project that I should be able to share next week.  But when it comes to my December goal of "sewing something I love" I ended up with a tie!  The first thing I love is my finished temperature quilt top, which is done only because the last five blocks are going on the back as part of the quilt label.


The second thing I love is this little Christmas tree ornament I made for my son.  I coach his First Lego League team and he asked me if I could make him an ornament to match this year's shirt.  I had enough bits and bobs of felt laying around to put this together for him.


I bet you can guess what my goal for January is - I'll be back after the new year to share it!

Comments

Patty said…
Your temperature quilt looks great as done that ornament! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.