One Quilty Goal - December

Hello!  Welcome to post number 100 on my blog!  My last couple of goals have resulted in last-minute finishes and after careful consideration, I've decided that my December goal is just to make something that I love.  I've been struggling with quilter's block lately and I don't want a hard and fast goal to tie me down.  December is also going to be a crazy month with Lego League tournaments, school parties, visiting family, my son's first band concert, and a dozen other things I'm sure I'm forgetting.  As a prelude to this goal, I did sit down and sew the final block for the fifth shelf of my Harry Potter bookcase quilt:


Next on the list is to sew the entire thing together.  I'm looking forward to squeezing in something else just as enjoyable before the month is out.  I've got a few ideas, but it's really going to boil down to what I feel like sewing when I actually get time to sew.  Thanks for reading - I'm linking up my vague goal with Elm Street Quilts as always!

Comments

Patty said…
Interesting block. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.