One Quilty Goal - April

April is here!  It's the month of birthdays and spring break and winter being over - pretty much the best month of the year!  I'm still in "finish-it-up" mode, so my goal this month is going back to Quilt Block Summer: time to finish up my Trinket quilt top!  I have not touched this since last September, and it was about halfway finished when I set it aside.


In the past three weeks, I've sewn 15 more blocks for it as part of the Trinket sew-along on Instagram.  Today kicked off week four and here is my Instagram post from this morning, also featuring part of March's Rainbow Blossom sewing:


The quilt is mostly Alison Glass fabric, but I do through in a few solids when I feel like it!

I'm linking up my goal at Elm Street Quilts.

Comments

Patty said…
Love your trinket quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts and good luck with your project!
Peggy Stockwell said…
Love your trinkets! They are bright and beautiful. Good luck with finishing up. I am struggling just to stay up but it is something I bought a year ago to do and am grateful to see everyone else's blocks. Beautiful!