One Quilty Goal - August

I finished the top for my most recent quilt-along this week.  It's actually the only thing I've worked on at all this week - very unusual if you follow me at all on here!  On Sunday, I watched Sleepless in Seattle and cut all the template pieces for the final fans, on Monday I finished the wedges, and then it took me four days to sew all the sashing in - it was tricky but I figured it out!

My goal for this month is to keep the momentum going!  I want this to be a full-size quilt so I need to make one more row of wedges.  I also want to get it basted and start the quilting.  And that's where I'm going to stop with this goal.  Top finished, quilt basted, and quilting started.  I'm facing a fabric shortage (the third row wasn't part of my original plan!) and all my usual sources are out of the colors I used so I might need to get creative to finish this up.

I'm linking my goal up with Elm Street Quilts.
Pattern is available HERE if you'd like to make this stunning quilt yourself!

Comments

Patty said…
Fun quilt top! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.
PaintedThread said…
Love the design of that quilt top. The colors are fun, too.