One Quilty Goal: March

Spring is in the air! And, lucky me, I have a spring quilt that is just about finished.
 

This is a mystery quilt and I didn't pick the colors with Easter or spring in mind, so it's a happy surprise that it fits the season so well now that I'm almost finished with it. The backing fabric is scheduled to arrive today and I'm planning on quilting and binding this one myself.

I'm actually hoping that this is a big month for finishes - Plaidish and a new version of Bernie's Mittens are being quilted up by my favorite long-armer, so I'm going to be binding until my fingers fall off.  Wouldn't it be a dream to have a WIP list with less than 10 quilts on it?

My official March goal is to finish the Morewood Mystery quilt completely!  I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts.

Comments

PaintedThread said…
Love the colors and the pattern. This will look terrific when it's finished.