Pirate Ship Prototype Baby Quilt

My goal for this month was to put together my pirate ship prototype blocks into a baby quilt.  I used my quilting village to decide on a final layout.  My mother-in-law convinced me to do the snake path with the dotted line and my best friend told me I needed to have "curved" lines at the corners; as always, their advice was excellent. 


I'm in love with this backing fabric that I found - it's the gray Shark Attack design from the Riley Blake Pirate's Life collection.  The binding is an old piece from stash.


I'm tweaking the pattern now and hope to have it ready to go soon.  In the meantime, I'm linking up my finish at Elm Street Quilts.

Comments

Danice G said…
Adorable. I love this quilt. That backing fabric is perfect for the theme.
Patty said…
This is such an awesome quilt! Great job. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and thanks for linking up!
Cindy said…
You found the perfect backing fabric! I love how this quilt turned out. :)