One Quilty Goal - August 2018

This month I'm working on a baby quilt from the pattern I'm currently working on.  It's the pirate ship I designed to use in my Release the Kraken quilt!


I've got the base pattern written and while I'm still not completely happy with it, I want to put the four test blocks I've made so far together into a baby quilt.  A pregnant friend was admiring them and they'll make a good baby gift.  My goal is to get this completely finished this month so it's ready for the shower!


I'm linking up my goal at Elm Street Quilts.

Comments

Cathy said…
Those pirate ships are too cute! I’d give them two thumbs up! Or maybe one hand and one hook up? LOL
Love this pattern! It reminds me my Playmobil pirate boat when I was a kid 😎
DawnyK said…
This is fabulous, love the ships!
Patty said…
So awesome! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!
Cindy said…
I love the pirate ship fabric you used for the sails!