December Sewing

As the year winds down I am jumping around with my sewing, fitting time in around the many other obligations I have this time of year.  Here are some of my recent accomplishments.

Sudoku Quilt
It's embarrassing to think about how long ago I started making block six of this quilt, but it was time to rally. All those tiny strips almost did me in, but I finally got serious and finished these up.


Harry Potter Quilt
In my December goal post, I showed the Quirrell's turban block that I made.  From there, I assembled the complete shelf that it belongs on - only one more left to go!  There was even a rare sunbeam on the day I finished it.


Perfect Pocket Pillows
I posted a plug for my Perfect Pocket Pillow pattern on Instagram, and a good friend of mine requested that I make some of these for her kids.  You know you're a boy mom when "pink" sounds harder than "Minecraft" - but they both turned out cute!


And that makes it done way more than I feel like I have!  I've been hand-binding my Tula Pink quilt in the evenings - hopefully I'll be able to share it with you before Christmas!

Comments