After the Slump

Last week I was riding high, working on a couple of different projects at once, when I hit the worst possible roadblock: not enough fabric for not one, but TWO of them.  Ugh.  I ordered it online, then pretty much ignored my sewing room because there was nothing else that I wanted to work on.  However, I'm happy to report that once the fabric arrived, I jumped right back in and was able to make some lovely finishes.

First up is my Sugar Pop top, which was my goal for May.  This little baby quilt went together quickly and effortlessly - I'll talk more about it in its "finished" post.  For now, I'm linking this up at Elm Street Quilts.


Next is this lovely Adori block that I made as a bonus to the 2019 Summer Sampler.  I wasn't a big fan of block number one, but this one makes me happy.  I'm enlarging the quilt so it fits our king-sized bed, which means I need at least three extra blocks.


The other projects still aren't quite ready to be shared, but hopefully you will see them here soon!  Yes, Trinket is done, I just need to choose a place to photograph it!

Comments

Patty said…
Fun quilt top! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!