April Goal Complete!

Another successful month!  I finished up about 10 minutes before the kids got off the school bus and had my oldest take this rainy day porch picture when he got home:


I struggled at times to find the "right" fabrics to make my ombre work, but it all came together in the end.  All the fabric (except for the solids) are by Alison Glass, who also designed the pattern.  I've got the backing fabric and a quilting plan - can't wait to get this one out of the sewing room and onto the couch!

I am linking up my finish at Elm Street Quilts.

Comments

Laura said…
Looks wonderful. Congratulations. Mine is in progress. Sure hope I can get the top made in time.
Patty said…
This is gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.