2020 Goal Recap: February

Happy Birthday to the all the Leap Day Babies! I have to lead with that since I have a special one in my life!  Welcome to my monthly recap as an incentive to stay on track for my 2020 quilt goals.  As expected, my February list is far less impressive than January's was, but I still got a lot done.

Goal #1: Get my WIP List Under 10
WIP List at beginning of month: 16
WIP List at end of month: 17
Untouched in 2020: 8
Active QAL Projects: 3
Kid Projects: 2

Quilts Finished
None, but I expected that.

Quilts Started
More secret sewing this month - I made a whole top and sent it off to be quilted.  I can tell you it's full of grunge dots and sparkle and uses my Almost No-Waste Flying Geese method!


Quilt Progress (5 WIPs touched)
Sunshine blocks are finished!  19 of them have been sent in to be replaced with other maker's blocks and the 20th (pictured below) is staying here with me as the start of my finished quilt!


The Pandas are together and the Summer Sampler 2018 is basted!

Blocks made for both my memory scrap quilt and leaders and enders quilt.

Goal #2: Give Away 5 Quilts
This month: 1
Year-to-date: 3

I found that giving quilts away is a little bit addictive.  My Star Light, Star Bright quilt doesn't really get any use in our house (I think it's a bit too small) so I brought it to my guild meeting and donated to the charity committee - I hope it finds somebody to love it!


Goal #3: Publish 3 Patterns
Patterns published this month: 0
Year-to-date: 0.5

This was a wash, but I'm dedicating March to staying away from secret sewing for other people and working on a pattern of my own!

Comments