2022 Monthly Recap: June

It's hard to believe that I haven't finished a quilt since April!  I started off this month strong, but once school ended it was all getting kids packed and unpacked, doing laundry, running them from place to place, and just general Mom time.  When I did have time to myself, I chose to bike, logging over 150 miles.  I will have at least one finish next month - one quilt is quilted and just waiting for a binding!

Quilt Tally
WIP List at beginning of month: 13
WIP List at end of month: 13
Untouched in 2022: 5
Active QAL Projects: 1

Quilts Finished
None!

Quilts Started
None!  

Quilt Progress (6 WIPs touched)
Just My Type - I'm caught up on all my letters and hope to finish the alphabet next month!


One, Two, Tree - This is pretty much the only thing I worked on in the second half of the month. Despite running out of pink thread during the quilting of the final tree, I managed to finish all the quilting and it just needs a binding!


Meeple Projects - I've got the front of the pillowcase done and just need to add the back so it's an actual pillow. I made three blocks for the colorblock Meeple quilt (four if you count the one that accidentally duplicated a previously-made block), leaving me with five more to finish up the project.


Blocks made for my postage stamp quilt and leaders and enders quilt.

Miscellaneous Accomplishments
I finished stitching my Spring Wing cross-stitch project and got it mounted in a hoop so I can display it in my frame.  I only have one of these frames so I am rotating the hoops as I finish them!


I also had the joy of seeing my Whisper Quilt at a quilt show - my very first show quilt!

And the bird quilt found its forever home!  I hope it is well-loved!

Comments