All Over But the Photoshoot

I'm squeaking in with my finish for my August goal (what else is new?)  My Paper Round quilt is quilted and bound!  It is bigger than I remembered, but a challenge is always fun, right?


I don't know how I keep ending up with projects that seem to beg for straight-line quilting, but in this case I really think it was worth it (I think I always say that too)!  The colorful stripes just jump off of the maroon background.  Give me a month and I'll forget about the pain of burying all those ends where the lines run into it.  My next quilting project will hopefully be my Kinship sampler and that one is getting a giant neutral meander all over the top of it - promise!

I'm linking up my finish with Elm Street Quilts, and I'll post a full picture of the final quilt once the Labor Day weekend fun is over and I have a chance to take some photos and write up a proper post!

Comments

Patty said…
Love your quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
Your quilt looks wonderful. I love a curvy quilt and straight line quilting (but always seem to steer away from both myself).