One Quilty Goal - August

Quilt alongs are fun, but I'm itching to finish up another big quilt!  And the easiest way to finish a big quilt is to finish one that's practically done - my Paper Round quilt!  I just missed finishing the top when it was my monthly goal back in February, and it's been sitting and waiting ever since.  In my defense, I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to back it with and how I wanted to quilt it.  But I am ready now - I unfolded it and did the first pass ironing, then dragged it outside and took a new picture of it with borders on for this post.  My quilt plan is in place and I am ready for the challenge!


I'm linking up my goal with Elm Street Quilts.


Comments

Patty said…
Awesome quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.