Happy 50th Day!

It's been a little quiet around here - we took our final summer road trip and had a wonderful time.  All my quilting time has been spent doing things that aren't super-blogpost-worthy, but let's check in anyway!

My Paper Round quilt is basted and quilting has begun!


The backing finally arrived for my Sweet Treat quilt and I dropped it off to be quilted last night.  A special end-of-summer treat for myself!


I am still behind on my Summer Sampler blocks - I'm really struggling with fabric choice for some reason.  But I did manage to make a decision for one of them - only four more to go!


Finally, my 100 Days quilt is halfway done!  50 beautiful blocks all sewn together.


Not bad for only having a few days to sew this week!

Comments

Danice G said…
Both are very pretty. Your work is always amazing.