2019 Quilt Goals

Welcome to my 2019 planning party!  I am a big fan of finishing stuff and crossing it off the old to-do list, but right now my to-do list is out of control. I went a little crazy starting stuff in 2018, so it looks like 2019 is going to be all about picking up the pieces.  On the plus side, that means most of the projects on this list are very close to completion.  On the minus side, I want to start new stuff!  My work-in-progress list isn't that long compared to many of the ones I see online (14 quilting projects, two of which I should have done by the end of 2018), but looking at it makes me not want to quilt, which isn't really my goal here!

My 2018 list started at 12 items and then bloomed to 16 after I launched Quilt Block Summer.  Unfortunately, I didn't do all that well - only five of the sixteen items were finished.  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with what I did finish, but this year I am hoping for a much better showing!  So, without further ado, here is the list I am printing off to hang on my sewing room wall for inspiration!


2019 Quilt Goals

Project
Status Before
Status After
1
Temperature Quilt
2
Modern Fans
3
4
Panda Love Quilt
5
6
Rainbow Blossom
New Project!
7
All Blocks Made
8
Garden Quilt
9
Gypsy Wife Sloth
10
Paper Round
New Project
11
Sugar Pop Quilt
New Project!
12

Note: the links in the first column will take you to the pattern, the second column goes to the last post I made about that project, and the last column will show you the finished quilt!

Yes, I know slot 12 is open (for now).  I can't decide what to put there right now, but I know something will jump out at me later.  I'd rather have some room for creative freedom than putting something in just to have something.  But for now it's off to the sewing room to finish up those two projects that I want done before 2019!

I'm linking up my list with Quilting Jet Girl, thanks for reading!  Check back to see how I do!

2019 Planning Party

Comments

Danice G said…
What a nice schedule you have created. It is so organized. Best wishes on completing everything.
I like that you are leaving yourself some room for freedom. I hope you have a wonderful 2019 and find joy in the projects you work on. Thank you so much for linking up with the Planning Party!