One Quilty Goal - May 2018

This month, I'm hoping to spend a lot of time working on my Harry Potter quilt and starting my Summer Sampler 2018, BUT I do have one big goal that I am going to link up: finish my My Small World Quilt!!


I started piecing this in July 2016 and finished piecing it in January 2017.  Then I placed it in a drawer and left it there.  Out of sight, out of mind, right?  But it's time to bring it out of the darkness and into the light.  This is going to be a very large wall hanging and I'm planning on mostly machine quilting it, but doing a little bit of hand-quilting as well.  I've only done a tiny bit of hand-quilting before and I'm looking forward to trying it on a larger scale.

Wish me luck!  I'm linking my goal up at Elm Street Quilts.


Comments

What a beautiful rainbow version! Enjoy quilting and finishing it this month.
Susan said…
I remember seeing this a couple of times during the year you were piecing it, and thinking what a fabulous quilt it is! Seeing it again now, I love it all over. Best of luck finishing it in May. I will be cheering you on!
Danice G said…
I also love that quilt. Looking forward to seeing it all finished.
Good luck ;)) Beautiful quilt, very colorful and happy, it's just the right moment to pull it out for spring! Happy quilting!
Patty said…
Stunning quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.