Quilt Block Summer Week 10

Welcome to this week's Quilt Block Summer Summary!  I actually took a break from making blocks this week; instead I spent some time finishing a quilt this week (quilting and binding)!  I'm excited to have my July OMG finished well ahead of schedule and I'll post pictures of it next week.  As a result, however, I was only able to stay on track with my daily quilt blocks.

Temperature Quilt 2018
Another row is done!  Lots of orange and red this week - I'm still waiting for my first monochrome block!  And how is our fabulous summer vacation already two rows up?



#100Days100Blocks2018
My trick to staying caught up with this quilt?  Always sew the blocks a day ahead.  This week, I sewed three day's worth before I started quilting my other project so I would be ready to go.  I'm determined to get all 100 blocks posted on the correct days!


Hope you had a great sewing week too!  I'm looking forward to making blocks again next week!

Comments