One Quilty Goal - February

My goal for this month is to work on number ten on my 2019 goal list: the Paper Round quilt!  I made all of the curved pieces in January as part of an Instagram challenge and now I just need to piece them together into a complete top.


Normally my goal is to finish the entire quilt, but this month I am going easy on myself.  February is a short month and I don't know what I want to use for the back of the quilt yet, so I am keeping the goal reasonable (plus, there are a few new quilt alongs that are calling my name.  Ice cream quilt, anyone?)

I'm linking up my goal with Elm Street Quilts!

Comments

Danice G said…
So modern and pretty. I love this quilt top.
Patty said…
These are really cool! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!