Happy World Quilting Day!

I celebrated by taking advantage of online sales and buying quilt backs for two different quilts.  I am apparently attracted to shiny new things - both of the backs I selected are only available for pre-order.  One should be here in a week or two, but the other won't come until July (but the wait is totally worth it!).  For now, I thought I'd share a few of the blocks I've been working on this week.

I finished two more blocks for my scrappy trip quilt - that puts it at half-done.


All of the treats in my Sweet Treat quilt are done and ready to be sewn together!  This is a lazy picture - I actually made four grape popsicles, ten ice cream cones, and eight sets of bomb pops.


And I've dusted off my Trinket quilt, which hasn't been touched since Quilt Block Summer ended in September.  I had two big motivators: Alison Glass started a quilt-along for it this week and I got two charm packs of Sun Print 2019 in my February Sew Sampler box' It is unfolded and ironed and about halfway done already!  I even have the backing and binding already so once the blocks are done it should be a fast finish.  Here are the new blocks I've added this week:


I also got my Modern Fans quilt basted and the quilting started.  I'm not going to let the goal deadline sneak up on me this time around!

Comments