One Quilty Goal - June 2018

After my near miss of finishing May's goal, I'm hesitant to set a big sweeping goal for this month.  My kids start summer vacation on Thursday and we've got a lot of family stuff planned.  What I've really got is a bunch of micro goals with my Quilt Block Summer efforts, so for June I'm just choosing the largest of my micro goals (macro micro?) to link up.

I want to finish the Monster Book of Monsters block for my Harry Potter Quilt of Doom and then sew the first three rows together.  I like to join as I go along so that when I'm finished I have a quilt and not a pile of blocks.  Plus it makes moving the pieces around my sewing room easier.


Here's to summer fun with a little bit of sewing thrown in!

I'm linking up my goal with Elm Street Quilts.

Comments

I am working on a POD, I messed up a bit on this block. Be careful of your colors on the mouth parts.
Marti said…
That looks complicated. I like your method of joining as you go. I've started doing that lately and it helps keep the project together.
Patty said…
Fun looking block. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.