One Quilty Goal - November

It's been a busy few months around my sewing room - after not finishing a quilt since June (when I finished both Trinket and Tula Pop) I finished three in October (Paper Round, Sweet Treat, and Kinship).  Remember my flying geese fussy cutting tutorial?  That quilt is done too, and will get its blog post later this week.  So, how to top that?  The answer is to slow down!


I'm really loving seeing my WIP list shrink - I haven't even started a new quilt project since June!  But with all these big finishes, I've been neglected a list of smaller things I want to get done.


While I want to do all of these things, I've decided to make my goal be only the one I want done most - the Harry Potter mini.  This was hanging on my wall forever until the painter's tape just gave up and it fell to the floor.  I miss it and instead of just taping it up again I think it deserves to be a finished mini!  Here he is in all his wrinkled, tapey glory.


This smaller goal is me trying to be realistic - we are also getting all of the windows in our house replaced this month and that will keep me busy as well!  Especially in the rooms where I have to move legos and sewing supplies, not just furniture.  Wish me luck!  I'm linking up my goal with Elm Street Quilts.

Comments

Patty said…
I absolutely love, love your mini. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.