One Quilty Goal - December

Happy December!


I am celebrating the holiday season with not one, but two Advent calendars.  I got a little excited and opened the cross-stitch one early, which means that that cute little doggy above was not a one-day finish.  The doily is also hand-made, but not by me - my great-aunt made it in the late 90s!  Neither box is currently available, but the cross-stitch one is from The Geeky Stitching Company and the sewing one is from Stitch Supply Co!  The boxes are almost too cute to open!


My goal for December is to work on a quilt top that I spend a lot of time thinking about - my 2018 Summer Sampler.


I spend a lot of time internally debating on a final layout for this, and it's time to just bite the bullet and sew it all together.  The blocks have been done since September 2018 and that's long enough.  I don't even want to get it quilted, just get it all sewn together so it's first in the queue to be quilted once the calendar flips over to 2020!  

I'm linking up my goal with Elm Street Quilts.

Comments

Isis said…
Lovely bright colors!
Danette said…
Looks awesome! Good luck on your goal.
Patty said…
Great quilt blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.