One Quilty Goal - June

Last month was all about touching old projects and making small bits of progress.  This month I want to make a big impact on my sewing room and WIP list by actually finishing things!  To that end, I have a mini goal and an official goal.

My mini goal is to sew together all of the Sunshine blocks that I received in a swap earlier this year.  I have a plan of I want to do, I just need to take the time to put it together.  It involves sashing and cornerstones, which aren't my favorite things but I think in this quilt it will be worth the effort!


My official goal goes back a little further, to a project that was sewn in 2018 and was a successful goal back in February: finish the panda quilt!  I had hoped that finishing the top would inspire me to quickly finish the whole thing, but it has fallen by the wayside and needs a little boost.


I'm already on track to have one finished quilt this month (Wake Me Up, Watermelon is in the hand-binding stage), and it would be wonderful to actually see my WIP list go down for once.  Wish me luck as I link up my new goal with Elm Street Quilts!

Comments

I love your sweet Panda quilt, cute fabrics ;)
Patty said…
Great quilt top. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.