Guild Block Challenge: Meet Propeller!

My quilt guild is doing a year-long challenge to create an "adventure quilt" - each month a different guild member designs a block.  Each designer is given a basic set of parameters and given free rein to design as desired, but it's a true adventure - we aren't working together on the blocks and have no idea what anyone after us is going to design.  My instructions were to include triangles and a double border for a block that finishes at twelve inches.


The yellow and orange block above is my "star" block - the ones I made for my actual Adventure Quilt are shades of green, but those don't show off the pattern quite as well.


Plus, it just looks better once it's all quilted up!  You can also see one of my test blocks for the center hiding in the back of my Watermelon Quilt.

This pattern is currently only available to members of my guild.

Comments