2020 Goal Recap: December

Happy New Year!  Posting a little later than normal because I was rushing to finish Snowflake all day today!

Goal #1: Get my WIP List Under 10
WIP List at beginning of month: 15
WIP List at end of month: 14
Untouched in 2020: 4
Active QAL Projects: 1
Kid Projects: 2

Quilts Finished
Joy (December 2020)
Snowflake (November 2020)

Quilts Started
Joy, but I finished it!

Quilt Progress (4 WIPs touched)
Morewood Mystery Quilt - I caught up on the teal blocks I skipped last month and added the gray blocks (60 of these!) for this month.


Kid sewing!  My 8-year-old made the final block for his quilt!  It took him just under four years to make nine blocks.  I told him if he lays it out and picks sashing I'll sew it all together for him.  At this point, we both just want it to be done.


Blocks made for both my memory scrap quilt and leaders and enders quilt.

Goal #2: Give Away 5 Quilts - COMPLETE!
This month: 1
Year-to-date: 6

This month my I-Spy baby quilt finally found a home!  This is one of my favorite finishes ever and I'm glad that it finally has a home.  I had to do a porch drop with it, but I heard the toddler sibling has claimed it and won't let them put it in the baby's room - that's a success!

 

Goal #3: Create 3 Patterns - COMPLETE!
Progress made on pattern writing this month: yes
Patterns published this month: 0
Year-to-date: 4 

This month was all about Chalk Stars! The pattern is written, tested, and ready to be delivered to Make Modern!  I'm excited to see it in print next March!

I also published a tutorial for how I brown-bagged my Joy tablerunner - an alternative to binding your quilt.

Comments