2022 Monthly Recap: March

The list for March looks short, but I was busy!  I made big progress on fewer projects.  Two of my quilt-along quilts are now finished tops and hopefully one more will be a top by the end of the weekend.  I didn't sew a Harry Potter block or assemble a postage stamp row, but with all those tops assembled there will be plenty of time to catch up in April.  My favorite part of the month was the ability to take outdoor photos again, even if I was fighting the wind most of the time!

Quilt Tally
WIP List at beginning of month: 14
WIP List at end of month: 12
Untouched in 2022: 5
Active QAL Projects: 3

Quilts Finished
Desert Cove (February 2022)
Meeple Mini Quilt (February 2022)

Quilts Started
None.

Quilt Progress (5 WIPs touched)
Blue Zephyr - My quilt-along Zephyr has reached the assembly stage; I've got all my rails made and I'm ready to put it all together!


One, Two, Tree - Double duty on this one! First, I pieced all my tree scraps into an abbreviated Bauhaus quilt for the back, then I pieced all my trees together into a top! This quilt is basted and ready for the next part of the QAL, quilting!


Blocks made for my postage stamp quilt, memory scrap quilt, and leaders and enders quilt.  Cutting scraps up for my Zephyr quilt made a lot of blue squares for the leaders and enders quilt and I only have enough cream squares for one, possibly two, more rows so this quilt (started May 2018) has a good chance at being a finish by the end of the year!


And that's it!  Looking forward to an exciting April!

Comments